Sunday 8 September 2013

And breathe!

So lately I've gotten more and more irritated with certain people in my life - and all this is highlighting to me is their issues they have with me - some as a mother, which of course I won't tolerate -  most of which I didn't even know about! 

Firstly, I'm the type of person to call someone out and find it extremely hard biting my tongue - if I believe I'm right, I will stand my ground and my opinion. Secondly, I'm beginning to notice more and more how sly people really are - like making underhand comments knowing full well I'll see them or saying something which is rather covert to someone mutually, knowing it will get back to me. Again this comes back to biting my tongue in order to not cause conflict or upset... Which no one should have to do.  Why not come to me yourself and express your problems? Unjust comments on social media sites is just pathetic. 

Since becoming a mother, my priorities have changed dramatically for obvious reasons so I don't have time for petty, devious behaviour. I was raised to speak my mind, whatever the outcome and I will...I'll certainly be raising my daughter to do the same and stand up for herself and to make her own judgements on people. Why live your life pretending you like something or someone when you don't, just because of the circumstances? I don't think anyone should have to put up with ridiculous behaviour and "through the grapevine" gossip... I'm certainly not anymore. 

On a more positive, happy note... I'm spending the day with my favourite boy and girl; family day before we head off for Gt Ormond St tomorrow. :D :D
How beautiful is she? Biased I know....

No comments:

Post a Comment