Wednesday 23 October 2013

The end of an era...

So I met with KT over the weekend and unfortunately, I am leaving Benefit/HOF. I can't thank you all enough for everything you have all done for me - you made going to work bareable on rubbish days and made me laugh when I really needed it. I am truly grateful for your ongoing support and love during the past six months.. and even during my pregnancy. Orlaith's health is more important than anything and due to the CHI, constant appointments and admissions, I can no longer commit to the role as account manager on Benefit. I have so many memories of you all, not just within the beauty department but throughout the store, with past and present employees. Although it was a difficult decision to make, it is for the best. I honestly can't thank you all enough, I'm so lucky to know each and every one of you. I hope we all remain friends and keep in touch! I'll be back as and when the time is right. ♡ you all xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment